18 July 2008

What did you do at school today?

Man, duck, girl

I took this photo at work today. It is a picture of a man, a duck and a girl, according to the extraordinarily artistic four-year-old who drew it. Note the abundance of glitter surrounding man, girl and duck.

Today was all about the three little pigs, the Big Bad Wolf, and showing children how to fold stuff to fit it into tiny envelopes. Some of them thought the best way to fit their pictures in envelopes was to cut them into strips. Some of them took great pleasure in cutting off long pieces of sticky tape to stick all over things. And all of them could not resist the glitter.

There is glitter up my nose, I am sure of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This photo is awesome!! I love the green duck with red on it's side!
And glitter! I love it! I loathe it! but, it does look pretty doesn't it?