26 September 2007

Three Things

Thames
The Thames, Last Sunday

1. I'm a little fuzzy around the edges at the moment. My brain is all fluffed up like candy floss. If I had two words to describe the past two days I would say: loud and full. Loud as in children and full as in my brain cannot fit anything more in. Until tomorrow at least.

2. There was a squirrel in the hall today. It ran at the (closed) door to escape and bounced off it like in a cartoon. I have to confess that I am smitten with squirrels. Vermin they may be, but at least they have fluffy tails, not scummy bald tails like rats.

3. To me, the Thames is beautiful and slightly surreal. Like the photo above. I love the way the photo turned out because I think it fits closely with the way I see it. I wonder if we are all seeing things differently and the only way we could know how someone else sees things is by looking at their photos.

1 comment:

Rob said...

phit foto innit