24 April 2007

Things I would have told you if I'd seen you...


Picadilly Circus

You know when you have a secret but you really want to share it?

Yeah. I have one of those. Well, not technically a secret but it is from you guys.

It's one of those I-just-haven't-told-you-because-I-haven't-seen-you secrets.

I'm going to Paris for my birthday! Lauch and I booked the tickets yesterday. But I've been secretly dreaming about it for weeks. Doodling 'Paris' while I've been taking messages on the phone at work. Finally! I get to eat in patisseries, examine French people to see if the women really are chic and if the men really all have big noses. We're just going for the long weekend. Anyway, no more about Paris.

Here are some photos of L and I at Picadilly Circus. We went to Covent Garden on the weekend, went out for dinner (v. romantic) and walked down to Picadilly Circus to check it out. In the photos I look like a pig and then a turtle... guess which one's which! However these photos make me laugh when I look at them so I thought I'd share. I secretly love photos that show off my inner goofiness.

2 comments:

Toni M Photography said...

OOOOooooooooooooooo La la la....
I am so envious of you right now.... Paris is so on my list of places to see and do.... I am glad you're going though, you'll love it from what I've read and heard from others.... Oh and for your Birthday, oh my gosh what an awesome way to spend your Birthday.... Will e-mail you later about "stuff",
Big hugs,
Love Toni (and T)

Toni M Photography said...

P.S. I love the pics.... Especially the one of you and L, so so so cute :)