13 June 2007

The View From Our Window



When I posted photos of our home here, Tiarne asked me "Is there much of a view from the window?" I got some watercolour paints and just happened to paint a picture of the lounge room window.

So, is there much of a view from the window? Let me take you on a tour.

On your right you can see the very lovely bricks of the house next to ours. You can see the fence with mad vines growing on it. We once saw a squirrel scurry along the top of the fence. You can see the window of the next door neighbours who really like to sing karaoke very loudly when they have a party. Which is not that often. What a shame. Above the house next door we can see the sky, which is the first place I look every morning to see if the sun's out. It's fabulous when the sun's out. I feel like doing a celebratory sun dance and saying "Good morning" to strangers.

Clearly, our view is quite amazing. It's not every house that gets to look out on a stunning brick panorama. LexOnline's Patented window tours will now move on to the view of the cute courtyard out the back...

1 comment:

lokulin said...

you didn't mentioned the squirrel before!