10 October 2007

Bus

Traffic
On the way home, taken with my old camera

I took this photo on the bus trip home. The best seat, in my opinion, is the very front seat of the double decker bus. The windows are huge, you can see everything as you go past. You can look down on people's heads, look into windows, look over the tops of houses and cars and everything. Even though it gobbles up two hours of my day, I love the bus more than driving a car. I love getting to sit there and look around at everything without having to negotiate gears and traffic.

As long as there are no teenagers playing music on their phones, there is no snarled up traffic, nobody has recently farted, and as long as the bus is going fast and I am in my favourite seat, I am happy. Especially when I'm going home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of the simple joys of London - the double decker bus.....maybe we need some in Launceston...I feel as if I am sitting up there with you travelling back to your little house. Much more preferable to sitting in either the passenger or driver seat with a log truck right up your backside ..... Keep the lovely day to day shots coming in