9 July 2007

Skinny Jeans & the Unexpected


Covent Garden. Notice anything?

I spent Saturday and Sunday wandering around in the sun, shopping and exploring Covent Garden and Brick Lane including Spitalfield Market.


Graffiti in Brick Lane and Covent Garden

I said I'd been shopping, right? This weekend something monumental happened. I found some skinny jeans I fit into. If you are a girl you will understand the challenge of jeans. I also bought a zebra print scarf. Zebra print has been my obsession for the last month.


Funky blues & jazz band, Brick Lane Market

I took this photo in this awesome arty/trendy area. It's right near where the fashion and textile design graduates were having their final exhibition. It's near vintage shops and up-and-coming designer shops and the gritty Brick Lane Market. Just up the road is British curry heaven. There are so many hawkers trying to get you to eat curry that you can negotiate to get your first round of drinks free. We did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im sooo jealous what colour are your skinnies?? wish i was there to soak in the jazz vibes miss you and sending lots of love
kathryn

Lex said...

They are dark blue! And quite tight! They are weird to wear after my loose jeans. You would love the Brick Lane area I will take you there one day :)
Lex