25 July 2007

Hiatus

Spot the Odd One Out
Funky Purple Flower. Kew Gardens.

I seem to find myself lost for words at the moment. I suspect that my sense of humour has gone on stress leave. I will be taking a blog hiatus until the end of August. You may find me rugged up in a zebra print scarf, force feeding my sense of humour chicken soup in attempt to nurse it back to health. You may also find me on Flickr obsessing over photos from my new camera.
See you in the beginning of September.
Love,
LexOnline

4 comments:

Han said...

love the photos [you must tell me about your new camera!] hope you have luck with the chicken soup...oh and that lovely purple flower is echinacea!

Anonymous said...

At least we are nearly into August so the wait will not be too long for those of us who love following your trials and tribulations as well as your trips. Maybe the British summer has dampened your enthusiasm but your cheery photos must bring a ray of light into your day. If I can't see them on your blog I will make sure I regularly check flickr. Until we chat again on lexonline....keep snapping and see you at the end of next month....

Anonymous said...

Above from Jill and Shimi

Toni M Photography said...

Hello Miss Lex! Got your e-mail. Will reply when I've got a few minutes.... Miss you,

Big hugs,
Love Toni