23 July 2007

Monkey on a Boat with Andy

My flatmate's brother and his partner came to visit London and stayed with us. They have the cutest little 18-month old boy called Andy, as well as a tiny newborn. Andy has glossy black hair and big brown eyes and is developing his talking skills.

I was doing the dishes. Turning around to the lounge, to my surprise I saw Lauchlin and 18-month-old Andy having a conversation about the animals on Andy's pyjamas and doing a collaborative artwork.


This is a monkey and Andy on a boat at the beach. Those people on the beach are our flatmates sunbaking. And the lion? He crept on from Andy's pyjamas. The wild dots and dashes are Andy's contribution.

There are the obvious qualities that are attractive in a man. And then there are those that are slightly less obvious. Little-known but incredibly attractive things include: wearing brightly coloured gloves for washing up. Particularly when doing something romantic and appealing like cleaning the bathroom or doing the dishes. Also, things like being kind to children.

I took a photo of the drawing of monkey at the beach. Lauch immediately looked at me and said "You are NOT blogging this!" Of course not. So of course I won't tell you how cute the two of them looked together. I won't say a word.

No comments: